ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle Test Automation Engineer in Poland and Croatia.
Our client is in Top 10 International Financial Institutions, with HQ in the USA. The project is a web solution for financial services.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in working as a full-time automation test engineer with Java
- Experience in manual testing of the products
- Experience in writing Test Cases and other Test Documentation
- Experience with Jira/Zephyr
- Experience in tight collaboration with Product Management and End user teams
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience or Degree in Finance
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.