ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Senior/Middle MLOps Engineer in Croatia, Poland, Estonia, Ukraine and Europe.
Our client is the American branch of a Japanese company that specializes in developing and implementing an internal search system.
- 3+ years of experience as a MLOps engineer
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Terraform
- Good knowledge of CI/CD system setup and configuration and ML-relevant managed services
- Strong communications skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Data monitoring (Data pre-check), model (before/after release)
- Model Release Automation and Governance
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update, etc
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.