ELEKS Enterprise Applications Practice is looking for a Middle/Senior Microsoft Dynamics Consultant (F&O) in Ukraine, Poland and Croatia (part-time/full-time).
The project is a big player in trading metals. Teams of experts help clients in the metal industry with managing risks, handling logistics, and financing.
- 4 years of experience in consulting clients on the Microsoft Dynamics (Finance & Operations)
- Knowledge of the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics products and technical tools for application customization
- Software engineering skills in Microsoft Dynamics (F&O) and customization aspects
- Knowledge of the solution architecture and design concepts for software customization
- Technical, functional, and deployment architecture of Microsoft Dynamics (F&O)
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSAS, and MDX reporting and report writing
- SQL database design and management
- Upper-intermediate-level of English
- Analyze project requirements, plan the implementation and the delivery according to scope, deadline, and budget
- Analyze product design and functionality, describe business processes and customer requirements
- Create design, system, user, and procedural documentation
- Configure and customize the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O) application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Run client workshops on business processes, business requirements, and system design
- Architect solutions on a functional and technical level that will deliver high quality results to meet the client’s needs and use the features and functions correctly and effectively
- Help sales team in pre-sales activities, respond to requests for proposals and invitations to tenders, prepare and present demonstrations
- Drive improvements forward for Microsoft Dynamics (F&O) installations using manufacturing best practices
- Help plan and implement integrations of Microsoft Dynamics (F&O) with custom build solutions; plan builds, releases, upgrades, and merging of patches
- Review technical coding, help troubleshoot production issues, and suggest fixes
- Collaborate with system administrators and IT team in planning, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing database configurations as well as application updates
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics (F&O) modules to support client requirements
- Develop SQL database solutions using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and MDX
- Help with database development tasks which include the development of queries, stored procedures, functions, views, and other database schema objects
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training, assist in developer training on creating new database objects for application development
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.