ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle Data Engineer in Poland and Croatia.
The customer is a British company producing electricity with zero carbon emissions. We already have about 10 projects with them, and this project is for the Data & Data Science department.
- Experience in Data Engineering, SQL, ETL(data validation + data mapping + exception handling) 3+ years
- Hands-on experience with Databricks 2+ years
- Experience with Spark, Delta Lake
- Experience with AWS (S3, Glue, Lambda), Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with Python
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience with Power BI
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Analyze complex table structures and document data elements, data flow, relationships, and dependencies
- Creating data pipelines using the ELT (extract, load, transform) pattern
- Ingesting structured, semi-structured data from source systems
- Transforming ingested data into a data model
- Testing of data pipelines
- Validation of data pipelines
- Productionisation of data pipelines
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.