ELEKS is looking for Business Development Manager / Associate Account Manager to join our team in Germany.
You will be at the forefront of our efforts to expand our presence in the Energy domain and You are going to start building network with ELEKS’ sales and tech professionals across Europe and Nordics to get support for building offerings by connecting the right people and finding materials.
We are looking for a candidate to maintain long-term partnerships for ELEKS through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with a background in consulting or engineering with sales
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Domain: Energy
- Broad knowledge of technology, business models, and trends across a wide spectrum of technical solution offerings for enterprises
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- English (spoken and written) – proficient
- German (spoken and written) – native/proficient
- Maintaining flexibility for business travel as necessary, with the possibility of travel obligations up to 50% of the work schedule
- Excellent analytical skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Cooperative, collaborative decision-making
- Ability to think on your feet
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Stimulating communicator
- Collaborative approach
- Identify, qualify and approach new partners on the assigned markets within Europe, using the experience in Energy Domain
- Work in close collaboration with delivery teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives, thereby improving/maintaining customer satisfaction
- Enhance sales and pre-sales endeavors by assuming a leadership role in assessing opportunities
- Formulate compelling proposals and presentations, nurturing client relationships, and playing a pivotal role in achieving the successful closure of new business deals
- Understanding clients’ industry, business, issues, goals and providing ideas, solutions and services to support their growth
- Oversee and maintain a high level of client satisfaction with the services delivered, adhering to the company’s established standards
- Collaborating closely with the client’s team to identify opportunities within the scope of services offered by our company
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.