ELEKS is looking for a Product Implementation Analyst in Lviv and Ukraine.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.
- Previous working experience in communicating with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including business communication, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
- Propensity to work in multitasking conditions
- Basic knowledge of SQL, MS SQL
- Basic knowledge in PC administration, including base network understanding, role management (active directory)
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in the process description
- Communication with customers, providing support, analysis of client needs, and integration recommendations
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into Medical Information System
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and recognize user requests from underlying needs
- Provide participating in the deployment process personally (training users, installing product components, business analysis)
- Work on database, writing SQL queries
- Testing functionality of Medical Information System Doctor Eleks