ELEKS Marketing Department is looking for WordPress Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both backend and front-end development. As a WordPress Developer for the B2B Marketing team, you will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of ELEKS websites. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years creating WordPress sites from scratch, developing templates, themes, and plugins
- Experience creating and modifying WordPress themes
- Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
- Experience with Git version control
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Understand WordPress coding best practices
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Nice to have experience with Nginx\\Linux systems
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Dedication and attitude towards success
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of WordPress sites
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins and develop new plugins as needed
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3 theme for WordPress
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.