ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Trainee Software Developer (.Net / Database) in our Ternopil office
Eleks has developed a list of e-government solutions for one of the European countries. The systems provide self-service for the driving licencing, vehicle registration transfers and exchanges, driving test bookings, automatic verification of driving licence eligibility, property tax management, and back-office government operations.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation.
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers.
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader.
- Intermediate level of English
- Initiative and pro-active position
- Sense of responsibility
- Attention to client
- Self-improvement potential
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.