ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Trainee/Junior C++ Developer in our Lviv Office.
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets.
During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation.
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of STL, OOP, algorithms, WIN API, data structures
- Knowledge with synchronization/multithreading
- Knowledge with network programming (sockets, TCP/IP)
- Team player and quick learner
- Responsible attitude to assigned tasks
- At least intermediate level of English
- Database knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- C++11/14/17 knowledge
- Knowledge of data formats/protocols (XML, SOAP, JSON)
- Knowledge of dynamic/static libraries
- Knowledge of build systems (MSVS, GNU Make)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.