ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for a Trainee Information Developer in Krakow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Ability to write concise and clear content
- Usage of version control tools for tracking changes
- Advanced level of English
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Applied Linguistics, Philology, Translation Studies, or similar
- Under the supervision of senior staff, collect information through product documentation, requirements, and SME interviews
- Assist with interviewing subject matter experts to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
- Effectively structure, organize, and communicate technical information to best meet the needs of the product audience
- Convert complex technical information into easy-to-understand content through images, diagrams, presentations, and videos
- Develop different types of documentation on the project
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery
- Follow all stages of the document development life cycle to ensure the quality of the work
- Translate, review, and format technical texts
- Take an active part in competence development events of IDO
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.