ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Trainee С++ Developer in our Ivano-Frankivsk Office
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets.
During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation.
- Use standard algorithms in applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers.
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Experience with STL, OOP, algorithms, WIN API, data structures
- Knowledge with synchronization/multithreading
- Knowledge of with network programming (sockets, TCP/IP)
- Team player and quick learner
- Good English skills
- Data formats/protocols (XML, SOAP, JSON) knowledge
- Build systems (MSVS, GNU Make), dynamic/static libraries knowledge
- Database knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- C++11/14/17 knowledge
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.