ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Technical Leader (C) in our Kyiv office
We will create next generation firewall for our customer from one of the Middle East countries.
- Manage technology in projects and provide technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/reviews.
- Agree development tasks with stakeholders; assign tasks to the team members. Estimate requests for software implementation (by cost, scope of work, efficiency, etc); make appropriated management decisions about the deadlines and the necessary resources.
- Conduct evaluation of the program code quality, formalization and algoritmization of the given tasks in accordance with the technical specification or other regulations used in the company. Make decisions about changes to the program code, modify code if necessary.
- Assign tasks to develop procedures for integration, assembly, connection to the external environment, and performance testing of the software releases.
- Initiate development of the project and technical documentation.
- Determine the causes of software defects and problems.
- 5+ years of experience in developing
- 1+ leading experience
- Experience with firewalls, Linux Kernel and multithreading
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban process frameworks
- 3+ years of hands-on solution delivery experience, leading and guiding solution assessment and delivery efforts
- Experience of implementing architecture solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability to new technology
- Leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate the team
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.