ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Technical Leader (Android) in our Lviv Office.
About the Client:
Our customer is one of the largest on-line shops in Scandinavia and is based in Denmark.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures.
- Participate in conducting of internal staff testing (“matrix”), organization of lectures, seminars, developers’ talks, knowledge sharing sessions, and other forms of trainings for developers
- Communication with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Solution Architect on project tasks, as well as cooperation with QC
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks, communication with the Customer
- 5+ years working experience in Android development
- Experience leading a team
- High level of working experience with java and kotlin
- Experience working with Scrum
- Good understanding of unit test and test driven development
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A good teacher (can help others in the team get better)
What you will get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.