ELEKS Talent Acquisition Office is looking for Talent Sourcer in our Lviv, Ternopil, or Ivano-Frankivsk Office.
We focus on talent that the person possesses and not just the educational background or the experience/working years one has. To be simple, it is about attracting, recruiting, inducting, and making use of the right talent.
Search and connect technical talents with great opportunities. Build a high-quality pipeline for the talent acquisition team. Help acquisition team in daily activities.
- The understanding general recruitment process
- Understanding main roles in IT outsourcing business
- Experience in recruitment/Sourcing
- Finished recruiters courses
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Familiarity with Technology trends and Coding languages usage
- Familiar with Boolean search
- Familiar with IT companies in Ukraine
- English – intermediate or higher
NICE TO HAVE
- Communication and analytical skills
- Persuasion skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential
- Teamwork experience
- Attention to details
- Candidates searching for open positions using different channels (social and professional networks, job sites, internal database etc.)
- Build talent pipelines
- Targeting and reaching passive candidates using creative methodologies
- Initial contact with candidates
- Communication with talent acquisition team
- Master new technics and sources for research activities
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.