ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for System Business Analyst to join our team in Lviv.
Responsible for defining IT solution goals, scope and deliverables that meet real business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define problem statement. Capable to conduct existing solution assessment and gap analysis if any
- Transform high‐level business requirements into functional and non‐functional requirements with an appropriate level of details
- Perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories and roles based on the performed needs assessment
- Conduct requirements grouping and prioritization
- Conduct requirements verification and validation
- Act as a product owner proxy
- Accurately define assumptions and constraints related to the solution
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Identify business analysis risks and keep it tracking on the project
- Coordinate and facilitate BA-related meetings (retrospective, demos, requirement review etc.) throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Accurately estimate business analysis activities
- Assist to project manager in release planning and development process improvement
- Support product development and business development initiatives, pre-sales and engagement activities
- May assist to Solution or Strategic BA or coordinate Requirement Analyst’s activities if necessary.
Skills and abilities:
- Strong negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Capability to plan and coordinate personal work
- Capability to choose optimal business analysis techniques
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Master’s degree in computer science, applied linguistics or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis in IT outsourcing company
- Experience implementing enterprise software (ERP, CRM, HRMS) is a must
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking and creativity
- T-shaped person
- Self-motivation for ongoing competence improvement
- Result-oriented mind set
- Excellent team-player
- Ability to work in tight schedule constraints
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Сompetitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Professional development
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.