ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a System Business Analyst in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk office or remotely.
Our company maintains a successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated System Business Analyst to coordinate with the end business users and teams to gather business requirements, translate them into technical requirements, and user stories. The candidate will be a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. The candidate has a significant role in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, Customers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Understanding of the full cycle of requirements development and management
- Strong deductive reasoning & diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, evaluate the current state and identify gaps, and present future state
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous finance background
- Knowledge of investment vehicles (mutual funds, SMA, bank collective trusts, separate accounts, private/illiquid) along with an understanding of performance analysis (ex. attribution analysis)
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling, and data modeling of master and reference data
- Define problem statement. Capable to conduct existing solution assessment and gap analysis if any
- Transform high‐level business requirements into functional and non‐functional requirements with an appropriate level of details
- Perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories, and roles based on the performed needs assessment
- Conduct requirements grouping and prioritization
- Conduct requirements verification and validation
- Act as a product owner proxy
- Accurately define assumptions and constraints related to the solution
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identify business analysis risks and keep them tracking on the project
- Coordinate and facilitate BA-related meetings (retrospective, demos, requirement review, etc.) throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Accurately estimate business analysis activities
- Assist to project manager in release planning and development process improvement
- Support product development and business development initiatives, pre-sales, and engagement activities
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.