ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for Solution Business Analyst (Senior BA) to join our team in Chicago
Responsible for defining IT solution goals, scope and deliverables that meet real business needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis etc.).
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- Document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Plan and Coordinate BA team at the project
- Conduct BA team coaching and mentoring (subordinate RAs and BAs, QAs etc.).
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business analysis practices, as well as other procedures
- Develop requirement and other project documentation templates
- Conduct requirements audit
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Capability to plan and coordinate personal work
- Capability to choose optimal business analysis techniques
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Master’s degree in computer science, applied linguistics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis in IT outsourcing company
- Experience implementing enterprise software (ERP, CRM, HRMS) is a must
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking and creativity
- T-shaped person
- Self-motivation for ongoing competence improvement
- Result-oriented mind set
- Excellent team-player
- Ability to work in tight schedule constraints
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Сompetitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Professional development
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.