ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for Solution Business Analyst in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk office or remotely.
Our customer is a British innovative energy company that operates a portfolio of renewable biomass and hydro assets to provide renewable and low-carbon generation and system support services.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis
- Attention to details and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis etc.)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- Document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Plan and Coordinate BA team at the project
- Conduct BA team coaching and mentoring (subordinate RAs and BAs, QAs etc.)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business analysis practices, as well as other procedures
- Develop requirement and other project documentation templates
- Conduct requirements audit
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.