ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Solution/System Business Analyst.
Our customer is Europe’s leading health, sport and leisure group, with 116 clubs – 100 clubs in the UK (including 3 Harbour Clubs), a further 15 across the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe, plus one club in Asia.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Familiar with features in an agile context, e.g. know the attributes of a good feature (description, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Being able to express customer problems as solution neutral feature descriptions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, workflow analysis, etc.)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- The document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes, or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.