ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Senior Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Our team is going to work on web-based applications that will be used to design and simulate balloon bundles that customers can order.
- 3+ Years of hands-on contribution in Quality Assurance or Test Engineering
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in Performance and Security Testing
- Consistently identify faults, glitches, or other problems across numerous inspections
- Design, create and maintain automated and manual test plans for the target application
- Communicate and coordinate all testing activities with the application developer team
- Develops meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
- Produce and present actionable reports based on testing results to the development team and management
- Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.