ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer in all our offices and remote.
The client is a Switzerland startup company, whose develop a bitcoin wallet.
The solution lets users get into Bitcoin investment in less than a minute without an account or deposit
Technologies: Python, Go, CI/CD, AWS
- Experience in QA/Automation 5 years
- Experience with testing complex software systems
- Experience in automating in Python and/or Go
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of major cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc. (ideally with Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and experience of software testing techniques and methodologies and producing accurate documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- The intermediate or higher level of English
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.