ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer (Python) in all our offices and remotely.
The client is a leader in designing, constructing, and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world.
Product is a powerful entertainment automation platform that delivers dynamic live event experiences.
Technologies: С++, Python, Linux/Unix, QNX, CI/CD
- Test automation experience (Python)
- 4+ Software testing commercial experience
- Intermediate spoken English skills
- Backend testing
Will be a plus
- Understanding of networking protocols (Layer 2, 3 networking protocols, TCP sockets programming)
- Linux/Unix networking experience
- CI/CD processes understanding
- Embedded Application Development experience
- Enable regular quality evaluation for networking product by building and maintaining a stable test environment
- Ensure test coverage for new features of the product (functional and non-functional testing performance testing and benchmarking)
- Analyze requirements and Test Plan/ Test Cases documents
- Run test regressions for the product line and maintain test results documentation to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Implement new test suites and test cases to extend regression coverage for new product features and protocols
- Develop, modify and execute software test plans, automated scripts, and testing programs
- Develop handy tools and scripts to automate build and test environments
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.