ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Senior Automation QA in our Lviv Location.
Our customer is US start-up that is developing an innovative platform for selling used cars with the use of blockchain technology.
Currently there are team of 1 Senior AQA, 1 test lead and 3 manual testers.
JS, WebDriver i/o, Protractor, Appium.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Provide automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to automation process control definition and improvement
- Provide new automation tools or approaches investigation and implementation
- Provide test documentation creation
- Communicate with a customer
- 3+ years working experience in test automation
- 1+ year working experience in test automation using JS
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.