ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Technical Leader in our Lviv Office.
The project automates the full cycle of sowing works planning for the biggest agricultural company of Ukraine.
- Agree development tasks with stakeholders, assign tasks to the team members
- Estimate requests for software implementation, make appropriate management decisions about the deadlines and the necessary resources
- Conduct the development of the program code, its quality evaluation, formalization and algorithmization of the given tasks in accordance with the technical specification or other regulations used in the company
- Make decisions about changes to the program code, modify code if necessary
- Assign tasks for testing performance of the software or its components to team members
- Mentor junior and middle level developers
- Cooperate with the other teams for work synchronization
- Be responsible for the results of work in a sprint
- Be responsible for the growth of the team in a long-term perspective
- Analyze requirements to the release of new software versions, determine the list of functional requirements to be implemented in the new version
- Analyze functional requirements to software or its components, assign tasks to develop software technical specifications, agree software technical specifications with stakeholders
- Establish requirements to software and hardware development tools, select techniques for software development, and define modules libraries set that are reused
- Consult developers on passing internal testing (“matrix”), conduct interviews for the project as an expert etc.
- Be passionate with development, IT and people you work with to achieve the best results
- 5+ years of experience with C#
- ASP.NET WebApi
- TPL experience, SOLID, IoC and DI, Unit testing (NUnit), MS SQL, CQRS
- Will be a plus: Redis, ArcGis, BPS/BPMN
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.