ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a SQL Database Engineer (On Premise & Azure SQL) in Argentina.
Our customer is well known financial advisor company from the USA, that provides its services since 1974.
The project is a platform that allows brokers to organize the full working process with their clients: synchronize with the exchange according to the data, create reports etc.
- At least 4+ years of working experience as SQL Database Developer (On Premise & Azure SQL)
- Deep knowledge and experience with MS SQL and Azure SQL
- Experience with Cosmos DB and Snowflake – would be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.