ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Software Developer (Python) in our Lviv Office.
Customer is a Cyber Security Platform with headquarters in California. The Platform combines firewall and network device data with vulnerability and threat intelligence, prioritizing security issues in the context of the unique environment. Our team will be responsible for developing software packages that retrieve information from a variety of network devices.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- 4 years’ experience developing in Python is a must
- Experience in both Linux and Windows platforms
- Good understanding of networking and cyber security technologies
- Experience in in Java and/or Perl–an advantage
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Problem solving skills
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.