ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Software Developer (Python) in our Lviv Office.
Our customer is the Network Security Cloud Company.
We develop new software functional and integrate our system with various services and platforms.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rule
- Strong in python with more than 5 years experience
- Solid experience in Django/DRF
- Solid experience in Databases(PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Good knowledge in Networking principles(TCP/IP, Traffic filtering; Security aspects; Traffic prioritization)
- Good knowledge in OS (Linux, FreeBSD(opt))
Will be a plus:
- Cisco iOS, Junipers; Switches; CI/CD; Docker; Code review/Mentorship
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social Package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.