ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Software Developer (C/C++) in all our locations and remote
Product is a powerful entertainment automation platform that delivers dynamic live event experiences.
The client is a leader in designing, constructing, and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases at the expert level.
- Possess profound knowledge and practical experience of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results in collective knowledge based on the best practices.
- Modify existing program code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards.
- Implement a version control system to log optimizations made in the code, as well as to merge and split source code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Reproduce defects logged in an issue tracking system, identify defect causes, and then modify code to eliminate defects.
- 5-7 years of experience in software development
Solid experience with C++
Experience in multi-threaded programming
Understanding of version control systems (Git, Subversion)
Experience in working with network protocols
Experience in real-time systems (QNX), working with Qnet
The ability to write pure C code is a benefit
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,700+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting, and dedicated teams.