ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior React Developer in our Chicago Office or Remotely.
We are working together with one of the biggest health insurance company in the US with HQ in Chicago. The project portfolio contains various projects connected to writing, combining, and integration of APIs from partners, clients, etc. Mostly all of them are built using a microservices architecture. Some of the projects developed using the XP methodology with all necessary ceremonies as TDD, pair programming, a lot of communication, and frequent releases.
- Solid Experience with React, Redux or MobX, TypeScript, CSS
- Experience with Java will be a plus
- Fluent English
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards
- Develop and document style guidelines for Web site content
- Identify or maintain links to and from other Web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning
- Establish appropriate server directory trees
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Recommend and implement performance improvements
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Work in pair with other developers, communication with team members sharing thoughts and knowledge
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.