ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior Python Developer in our Kyiv or Lviv Office
We will create next generation firewall for our customer from one of the Middle East countries.
Python, Flask+ SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, MongoDB(ReplicaSet), MongoEngine, ElasticSearch, SocketIO, docker, networking: TCP/IP, Linux netfilter(iptables), Linux traffic control, firewalls
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
- 3+ years of working experience in software development using Python
- Experience with Flask would be a plus
- Experience with networking would be a plus
- Intermediate or higher level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.