Our customer is a global leading 3D vision-based industrial robotic inspection device research, development, and manufacturing company.
We are looking for a person with strong skills in developing C#, .Net, WPF, and Prism.
You will be a member of the front-end software team for GUI/UX/Interface of Windows-based software product development.
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .NET
- 3+ years of practical experience with WPF
- Expert in designing GUI with WPF
- Experience with the Prism framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other DBMS access
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with 3D rendering
- Design and implementing common software platform
- Design large scale of code build system that can produce multiple SW products
- Working with UX/UI engineer for graphical user interface design and implementation
- Documenting concepts and design for larger engineering group
- Training other specialized engineering groups
- Communicate and Gather requirements from engineering groups, analyze and design new solution to platform
- Keep SW product design, implement and testing process in most effective way
- Deliver integrated SW solution in schedule time for time to market
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.