ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior .Net Developer in our Lviv Office.
Customer is the 4th largest logistic company in the world based in Dubai, UAE. Innovative company, which supports IT startup in the Middle East. This company is overcoming a process of digital transformation, and you will get a great chance to see this process from inside. For this customer we are working on large system (core backend platform) which consists of different applications and helps the company to track all business operations throughout the world.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Strong C#/.Net knowledge (5+ years)
- Have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC, REST APIs
- Experience with web services (WCF, WEB API)
- Experience with SQL server
- Design patterns is a must.
- Knowledge of main architectural concepts is a must.
- Experience with in angular and frontend is a plus
- Upper intermediate English Level
- Nice to have experience with Knockout React, Typesctipt, Azure
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.