ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior .Net Developer in our Lviv Office.
Company is an alternative asset manager focused on distressed securities and event-driven/special situations investments with a strong historical orientation towards emerging markets.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
- 4 years of experience in development with ASP .NET / MVC5
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012
- Strong Communication Skills
- At least Upper intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS :
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.