ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle .NET Developer in our Lviv Office.
Currently the system administrates and collects customs, excise duty and goods and services tax on imports by private individuals and businesses. It also performs a wide range of tasks, which minimise administration processes for Customs authorities and public.
System is divided into public site and master site. Public Site – is used by shipping lines, traders and members of public. Master Site – is primarily used by Customs officers for day to day tasks and analysis.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- 2+ years of experience with .Net/C#
- Experience with ASP.NET, AJAX
- Good knowledge with MS SQL Server 2005-2014
- Good understanding of Web servers
- At least Intermediate level of English
What you will get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.