ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for a Senior/Middle Information Developer in our Lviv or Kyiv location
- Understand the product and business requirements and be able to align them with the user needs to plan, design, and set up the user assistance solution.
- Develop content strategy for the product and plan documentation architecture.
- Estimate documentation development efforts and plan the work of the Information Development team on the project.
- Write and edit all possible documentation, graphics, and infographics, eLearning types as required on a project at a high proficiency level.
- Implement and support single-sourcing, structured authoring, and minimalism at a high proficiency level.
- Approve technical requirements to documentation software with stakeholders; evaluate and justify the terms of the task completion; assign tasks to Information Developers and monitor task implementation.
- Build effective documentation processes using different technical communication methodologies without any conflicts with other sub-teams processes; propose innovations to the process during the project life cycle to maximize team performance.
- Conduct peer reviews prior to distribution; ensure that documentation is consistent and meets style guide and branding requirements.
- Perform analysis, troubleshooting, and provide solutions to any documentation issues.
- 4 / 1.5+ years of experience in Information Development/ Technical Writing/ Technical Communication
- Profound understanding of the software documentation specifics.
- Master Degree in Applied Linguistics, Philology, IT, or Technical Writing/Technical Communication Certificate
- Deep knowledge of software terminology.
- Knowledge of documentation development life cycle (DDLC) and its interdependence with SDLC.
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing and topic-based authoring.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of HAT, graphics and video production tools.
- English – Advanced or higher.
- Experience in knowledge management would be a plus.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.