ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior Java Developer in our Offices.
Our customer is the one of the largest health insurance company in USA. It offers group life, disability, and dental solutions, as well as a range of other individual solutions, provides various care management and wellness resources. Company delivers insurance for more that 15 million members. You will get a chance to work closely with a customer and spend few months in US in January.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Participate in conducting of internal staff testing (“matrix”), organization of lectures, seminars, developers’ talks, knowledge sharing sessions, and other forms of trainings for developers
- Communication with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Solution Architect on project tasks, as well as cooperation with QC
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks, communication with сustomer
- Expertise in an object-oriented language, Java 8 preferred
- Experience with Spring or Spring Boot or Spring Cloud
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and implementing Infrastructure as Code (Ansible or Chef or Puppet)
- Experience building and deploying cloud native applications to a PaaS (Cloud Foundry preferred)
- Knowledge of functional programming language (Kotlin preferred)
- Understanding services of Google Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Expertise in building REST based APIs
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.