ELEKS Sales (North America) is looking for a Director, Healthcare Technology.
- Readiness to work as the leader of an industry vertical at a growing technology company, driving business growth through the combination of industry expertise and technology experience.
- Extensive experience (10+ years) working with or in the US healthcare industry to develop, integrate, and/or procure software systems, platforms, and services to meet the enterprise needs of healthcare companies, customers, and/or stakeholders
- Extensive network within the healthcare industry specific to the application of custom and licensed software to address customer experience, process, data, cloud, or other technical needs.
- Understanding of B2B sales processes to include the creation and maintenance of effective pipeline of potential requests, evaluation of the most promising opportunities, development and implementation of sales strategies and converting them into business
- Excellent communication, research, and problem-solving skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required. Graduate degree (technical or business) is preferred.
- English: Advanced (excellent oral and written communication skills)
- Location: Prefer the continental US
- Developing and executing a technically-informed, industry-specific go-to-market strategy for ELEKS’ US healthcare industry vertical
- Collaborating with other sales and technical team members, leveraging your own technical experience, industry expertise, and professional network to drive
- Leading the development of technical platforms and service offerings for healthcare industry
- Playing a key role throughout the entire sales process, to include identifying and prioritizing new opportunities, understanding technical requirements and potential solutions, maintaining and deepening customer and industry relationships, closing sales, and supporting the transition to delivery
- Managing strategic partnerships aimed for business growth in healthcare industry
- Supporting ELEKS’s sales process through tailored marketing campaigns and events to increase ELEKS’ brand awareness in healthcare industry
Expected Outcomes (Key Attributes for Success)
- Create and execute growth campaigns for ELEKS in the US healthcare industry
- Launch new technical platforms and service offerings in the US healthcare industry
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to extend the sales network and bring new logos
- Lead the process of proposal development for new potential clients
- Meet sales profitability and revenue growth targets set by the company management
What will you get with ELEKS
- 14 paid days off
- 5 paid sick leaves
- 2 paid floating holidays
- Paid federal US holidays
- Nonpaid leaves
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Medical insurance (including dental and vision)
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- 401(k) plan
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.