ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in Lviv and Kyiv locations.
- Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, interns, etc.)
- Supervise interns, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on creative process, and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments
- Cooperate with PR and Marketing teams in order to create high quality marketing materials for digital and print including events branding, brochures, presentations, infographics, packaging etc
- Work in conjunction with Marketing team on digital marketing campaigns and corporate website assets including interactive media, banners, icons, infographics, emails, animation, basic video editing etc.
- Creatively translate data sets into an easily understandable and visual end product
- Monitor industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge
- Pre and postproduction quality checks
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline
- Maintain the highest standards of typographical treatment; image selection; choice of colour palette; form factors and interface of printed assets or digital solution.
- Prepare files, spec sheets or design requirement documents for printing or development.
- 5+ years of experience in print and graphic design
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tool. Expert skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within online and offline digital constraints
- Experience in delivering business development presentations in specific office tools
- Upper Intermediate English
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Passion, enthusiasm and creative flair
- Quality-driven mindset and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.