ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior Full-stack Developer in Lviv and Kyiv locations.
Our client is a leading security provider in Switzerland that offers a full range of security services. From support to the outsourced cloud and managed security services through to 7×24 SOC services service.
We develop an internal Service- Managed-Platform (SMP) in order to react faster to market needs and provide better and faster services to our client’s customers.
Stack: Python, Django/Flask, React, Docker, K8s, MongoDB.
- 4+ years of development experience with Python
- 1+ years of development experience with React
- Solid experience working with NoSQL
- Experience with Django framework
- Deep understanding of Docker
- Perfect communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Experience with Security
- Leading or mentoring experience
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with a customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.