ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior Front-End Developer (Angular) in our Lviv Office.
We have a US customer, a large insurance company that sells its software to other insurance companies in particular.
Now our customer wants to develop from scratch a system for managing contracts, working with documents and maintaining statistics.
The team will consist of 8 software engineers (6 front-end, 2 .net), 3 QA, PM, UX, BA.
Angular 6, Bootstrap 4
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
- 4+ years of working experience in software development using JS
- 1+ year of working experience with Angular
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.