ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior/Expert DevOps Engineer in our USA Location
Our client is a global technology leader that designs, develops and supplies a broad range of semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions. Solutions include data center networking and storage, enterprise and mainframe software focused on automation, monitoring and security, smartphone components, telecoms and factory automation.
- Redesign CI/CD pipeline for our SaaS and on-premise products
- Move our existing dockerized product into GKE
- Infrastructure architecture review
- Instill DevOps philosophy within development teams
- Mentor, train, develop and serve as a knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers
- Visualize, articulate and break down complex problems into simpler parts
- Experience in with the development of Continuous Integration build pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages (Gradle, Python, Shell and Bash)
- Experience working with Github, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Artifactory
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience working with Docker, Docker Compose, Swarm, and Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP and GKE
- Experience with Terraform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Experience in software development, systems engineering, and the deployment and transition of information systems into complex environments.
- Must have experience in software development or DevOps
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player, leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.