Our client is Europe’s leading health, sport, and leisure group, with 116 clubs – 100 clubs in the UK (including 3 Harbour Clubs), a further 15 across the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe, plus one club in Asia.
Clubs provide the perfect destinations to stay fit and healthy as a family. Facilities include state-of-the-art gyms, heated indoor and outdoor pools, top-class racquets facilities, well-equipped group exercise studios, and luxurious spas.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Design/Research
- Strong skills in prototyping (for designers), user interviews, in-field studies, any types of qualitative and quantitative research, incl. usability tests, etc
- Product Management experience
- Advanced level of English
- Lead, guide, and monitor design processes and approaches for solving the problem, and leading others toward that solution in cross-functional meetings
- Contributes to the modeling of solution backlog
- Prepare and conduct presentations of UX deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams)
- Conducting user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and deriving meaningful insights through analysis
- Structuring content, developing taxonomies, crafting navigation, and formulating other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Producing structural design of a software interface, supporting a user’s flow through a system, and ability to successfully interact
- Applying the knowledge of Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.