ELEKS is looking for Senior Employee Relations Specialist in our Lviv Office
- Promote Employer Brand
- Periodical review and identification of updates to the materials to ensure consistency of content and messages to human resource policies and practice.
- Organization of internal and external employee events.
- Organization and management of a variety of projects and ER activities.
- Development and administration of Employees Feedback system.
- Accurate tracking and development of wide variety of written activities (forms, reports, summaries, etc) for all types of employees’ feedback (including but not limited to informal talks, surveys, evaluations of the quality of internal services, external feedbacks, complaints, suggestions or ideas).
- Recognition on the employees whose idea and proactive approach to problem-solving and further follow up resulted in considerable process improvement.
- Work with Head of Employee Relations Office to conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with other corporate units, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives, which are designed to have a positive impact on work practice and work environment.
- Keeping up to date Corporate Information System Eleks Time (Confluence) to ensure that employees have easy and fast way to get key information useful for their work experience.
- Monitor and track corporate benefits practices of IT companies and create general recommendations for corporate EVP on regular basis.
- Knowledge of labor and employee personnel principles, practices and methods
- Excellent understanding of HR practices and employee relations
- Understanding of software development company functioning
- Intermediate English level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.