ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Embedded Developer (Robotics projects with AI/ML) in all our locations and remote.
About Client and Projects
Our Client is working in AI/ML for Agri & food, manufacturing, smart city, healthcare industries. Client linked up solutions to common issues that are all solved with self and deep learning software, fully automated machines, and specialized robots. They have created an AI vision platform that runs in a wide array of applications: industrial automation, robotics, video analytics, life sciences, and beyond.
- 4+ years of experience in implementation of software for embedded system
- Knowledge of robotics system
- Knowledge of hardware prototyping and testing for proof of concept
- Knowledge of in-system programming
- Team player
- The intermediate or higher level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.