ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer in Poland.
Our client is a startup that operates in the Financial Services industry, specifically serving Investment banks, broker-dealers, and supply-side firms.
We are working on a project to streamline banking systems by processing their documentation and transforming it into a standardized format.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- DevOps hands-on experience with AWS
- Good knowledge of CI/CD system setup and configuration
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Knowledge of Python, Bash, GitLab
- IAC: Terraform/ARM templates
- Upper-intermediate-level of English
- Propose and implement DevOps solutions from scratch
- Setup and configure environments from scratch
- Provide CI/CM systems integration and configuration
- Propose and implement deployment solutions
- Supervise DevOps team if necessary
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and implement document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Conducting assessment and justification of the recommended solutions
- Communicate and approve technical requirements with stakeholders
- Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, and monitor task implementation.
- Provide training(s) on the project
- Have valid competence-related certifications
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.