ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) in all our locations
The project is concentrated around the biggest instance MS CRM in the world, which is created for managing and engaging new clients. The Client is in charge of processing the investment business of the affiliated financial advisors by providing them with a supportive environment. These advisors are independent business owners who provide financial guidance to people in their community.
- Strong skills in Azure DevOps area
- Experience with on-premise environments
- Experience with Terraform, PowerShell, DSC
- Experience with VMware is a plus
- Experience with Active Directory
- Ability to port Cloud IaC code for on-prem use VMware builds
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration, and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.