ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remote.
Our customer is the German Company.
With a focus on automotive applications, which have become specialists for consulting and implementation in the automotive industry.
- Deploy and update network software
- Create and maintain configuration\\process documentation
- Collaborate with Network Engineers on better ways to perform and debug integrations
- React to Information security network risks
- Supporting system administrators as needed for network-related issue
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and technologies
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Network Switching
- Experience with Routing (VPN)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Azure infrastructure (Compute, storage, network)
- Experience with DevOps Operations for enterprise workloads in a huge Azure environment
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.