ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remote.
Our customer is the German Company.
With a focus on automotive applications, which have become specialists for consulting and implementation in the automotive industry.
- Development of Cloud, specifically Azure Infrastructure as a Service computing solutions for the respective infrastructure
- Development of Cloud, especially Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions for the respective platform
- Cloud development, especially Azure Storage
- Implementation of Cloud, especially Azure Security
- Perform data migration
- Develop and test code
- Integration of data solutions
- Validation and support of the solution
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimising solutions•Implement security and performance optimisation
- Connect to and use Azure and third-party services
- Practical experience with Cloud
- Experience with Cloud Security, Cloud governance for enterprise workloads, Integration into service management processes and frameworks, Platform Management
- Strong Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Azure DevOps with CI/CD
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Azure infrastructure (Compute, storage, network)
- Experience with DevOps Operations for enterprise workloads in a huge Azure environment
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.