ELEKS Software Engineering & Development Office is looking for a Senior BI Developer in Poland, Croatia, Estonia and Ukraine.
The customer is a British company producing electricity with zero carbon emissions. We already have about 10 projects with them, and this project is for the Data & Data Science department.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role or responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft reporting stack, Power BI
- A balance of technical knowledge, problem solving, report development, and communication skills
- Detail oriented including a focus on all aspects of report accuracy (numbers, calculations, presentation, etc.)
- Understanding of information delivery architecture including the creation of abstraction layers, SQL query paths and optimization, report level calculations and end user reporting architecture
- Must possess strong initiative and self-motivation, an inquisitive mind and willingness to learn, ability to digest feedback and turn it into action
- Develop and enhance the data warehouse utilizing best practices, including utilizing extract, transform, and load levels to build a framework for scalability and enablement of self-service analytics
- Analyze complex table structures and document data elements, data flow, relationships and dependencies, describing how data is stores and how to access data
- Prep, ingest, and cleanse data in data warehouse
- Source and integrate data from multiple platforms
- Create, maintain, and monitor alerts to ensure that recurring jobs execute properly and in event of failure, identify and rectify timely to minimize impact to users
- Design and produce standardized reporting for stakeholders (internal associates, Retail Partners, contractors, and manufacturers)
- Fulfill adhoc reporting requests from the business team and/or support business team in BI self service
- Develop a strong understanding of business processes, company enterprise platform, and table structures/relationships to extract and report correct data
- Develop and manage to milestones and timelines for BI and reporting initiatives
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.