ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer (Python/Java) in our Kyiv office.
Our customer develops a web-based software-as-a-service’ tool. The goal is to roll out a comprehensive, standardized machine condition monitoring offering across all sectors of industry and transportation, where remote monitoring and operation are required.
- 5+ years of experience, most of which should be on functional testing and automated testing within large software products like Web, Mobile (iOS and Android) and webservices
- Strong hands-on experience in programming/scripting languages such as Java or Python
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in open-source test automated tools. Good knowledge of below technologies is beneficial: Golang or Java , Cypress, Appium, Godog (Cucumber for GoLang)
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English
- Experience in developing End to End test suits and integrating for software build for Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD). e.g. VSTS DevOps, GITHub
- Experience in testing microservices in AWS is a good advantage
- Tracks and reports product defects and enhancements using the defect tracking software
- Experience in working agile development teams
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Provide automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to automation process control definition and improvement
- Provide new automation tools or approaches investigation and implementation
- Provide test documentation creation
- Communicate with a customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.