ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team.
Our Client is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. They are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most – growing and managing their business.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to be a part of the Engineering team and contribute to development of truly amazing solution for businesses all over the world.
- 3 – 5 years of overall experience with Salesforce
- Solid experience with Salesforce configurations and automation tools
- Deep knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Aura, LWC, AppBuilder, Streaming API
- Experience in integrations using SOAP, REST, Bulk API
- Deployment experience with Github, VSCode, Copado
- Understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases; write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment, and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Communicate with a client and team members sharing thoughts and knowledge
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.